Facts About Me.

Facts About Poppie:
1. My name is Poppie.
2.I am a twin.
3.I have three siblings
4.My favourite movies are Scarface and 10 things i hate about you.
5.I like to draw
6.I play the drums.
7.I like high-fashion
8.I work in the music industry as a part time job.
9.My favourite subject is Art and English.
10.My favourite bands are Nirvana and Brockhampton.
11.I like the colour red.
12.I wen to The Archbishop Lanfranc School.
13.I have been to over 70 concerts in my life.
14.Im a horror movie fan.
15.I have dyed my hair multiple times and i forgot what my natural colour is.
16.I like reality TV.
17.Im terrible at Maths.
18.My favourite place on earth is Paris.
19.Im a vegetarian .
20.My favourite brand is Alexander McQueen.
21.My favourite food is pizza.
22.My favourite song is Bad Romance by Lady Gaga.
23.My dog Edgar hates me.
24.My favourite TV show is How to get away with Murder.
25.I have green eyes with brown dots in them.
26.Im always late.
27.My favourite perfume is Gucci Bloom or Stella by Stella McCartney 
28.I have 8 piercings.
29.Im bad at writing about myself.
30.I enjoy painting in my free time




Comments